Hazaña Hotel Advisory
At Hazaña, we are a boutique advisory that prides itself on original thinking underpinned with deep international experience within the hospitality, finance, and asset management industries
Hazaña Managing Directors are directly involved in projects and can draw on over 60 years combined Asia Pacific hotel and resort industry expertise, to be able to:
- Create bespoke solutions to complex issues. There are no “cookie cutters” in our toolbox
- Culturally sensitive engagement identifying the who, what and why of complex stakeholder participation
- Connect owners and potential investors
- In depth real estate and JV structuring experience
- Brand and Operator selection
- Negotiate management and franchise agreements
- Incubate and launch new hotels
- Turn around under-performing assets
- Due diligence
- Operations of flagship hotels and resorts
Hazaña Hotel Advisory was founded in 2019 and has partnered with owners holding over $1 billion of assets under management to improve and optimize returns in accord with specific asset objectives. Our Managing Directors have direct experience working throughout Asia Pacific, with in depth experience in Japan, Korea, Australia, India, Maldives, Indonesia.
Our BrandHazaña is a spanich word that translates to “achieving great feats” and at Hazaña Hotel Advisory we pride ourselves on doing just that. We aim for a collaborative approach working for hotel and resort owners to maximise and optimize asset returns and focus on what will deliver the highest and best outcomes in the most practical and timely manner possible.
Our Managing Directors have direct experience working throughout Asia Pacific, with in depth working experience in Japan, Korea, Australia, India, Maldives, Indonesia, and Malaysia. Hazaña has offices in Singapore and Australia and is active in key gateway city locations, resorts and urban locations. Our list of prior and current clients includes Global PE funds, Publicly Traded REITs, Joint Ventures and individual high net worth individuals.
HAZAÑA HOTEL ADVISORY
Offices in Singapore and Australia